Below we’ve compiled a list of resources, podcasts, articles, and other tools that are geared towards developing leadership skills.
– “The 5 Leadership Questions podcast, hosted by Todd Adkins, Eric Geiger, and Daniel Im is brought to you by LifeWay Leadership. In each episode, the hosts ask five questions of different guests or on a particular leadership topic. The aim of this podcast is to inform and encourage Christian leaders no matter where they are serving—whether in the pastorate, the business world, non-profits, or on a volunteer basis.
– “It’s the way God created you. You don’t have to know it all to be a great leader! In this podcast, you’ll get timely insights from Pastor Craig and his guests to make the most of your leadership potential, you’ll learn to solve problems in new ways, and you’ll be empowered to take your next steps in leading others.”
– “Ever wish you could have a conversation with some of the top leaders in ministry today? Well, that’s what this podcast is designed to bring you.”
**We own a few of these books, just ask Steve if you would like to borrow one!
– “In this passionate, powerful book, Hybels unpacks the tools, tasks, and challenges of your calling. You’ll discover the power of vision and how to turn it into action. You’ll gain frontline insights for developing a kingdom dream team, discovering your leadership style, developing other leaders, making decisions, walking with God, embracing change, staying your God-given course, and much, much more.”
– “Bestselling author and pastor Bill Hybels unpacks ten key areas of life that can get out of focus—from finances to relationships to time commitments—and offers practical insights for making changes to create a life with greater peace and energy anchored in the priorities that matter most.”